četrtek, 8. november 2012

SHOES FOR FALL

I am looking for a perfect pair of boots for this autumn/winter season and I still haven't found one. It can be pretty annoying, looking all those beautiful high fashion shoes, but not being able to afford such an expansive pair of them. I will probably buy a pair of Michael Kors or Guess boots, since they are very comfortable to wear, even if they have high heels, and the quality is great. They are not so expensive like those I admire and I fell in love with them, but they are very good to wear too. 


Some pretty flats, that I would just loooove to wear.

1. Alexander Mcqueen      
2. Giuseppe Zanotti      
3. Valentino


Next are my favourite flat boots, which would be really amazing to wear, because they are very comfortable and warm.

1. Burberry
2. Kenzo
3. See by Chloe
4. Alexander Wang


Beautiful high heels, I wish I could afford a pair.

1. Alaia
2. Alaia


3. Burberry Prorsum
4. Jason Wu


5. Giuseppe Zanotti
6. Alexander McQueen


7. Alexander McQueen
8. Versus


And last, but not least, wedges.

1. Givenchy
2. Michael Kors (the only pair I could afford and I really think I will buy it very soon!)


And I shouldn't forget these two pairs, both Isabel Marant! I would prefer the first pair in black color, but I like these dark brown too.


If you like a pair of these, you can find them on www.net-a-porter.com.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar