torek, 6. november 2012

LE BIENALLE DI VENEZIA


This was my second trip to Venezia last month. It was my student duty to visit it and I have to say I enjoyed it very much. To see all those amazing sculptures, concepts and realized projects from well known architect was pretty amazing. I have to say this is an event everyone should see, not only architects and students of architecture. If you like art, you should visit this too, even though there is an art exhibition every second year. In between there is architectural exhibition, where different countries and different architectural firms have their own rooms or pavilions full with different projects. Some of pavilions are an art themselves.


Zaha Hadid

 



Russian pavilion 



 


Different models





Urbanism




Kosovan pavilion

 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar