torek, 30. oktober 2012

KEANE IN LJUBLJANA


Yesterday was a great day. I woke up happy and very excited about the concert that I was waiting for months to happen. One of my favourite bands, Keane, came to Ljubljana and it was just perfect. I know almost all of their lyrics by heart and I have always found myself, my thoughts, my believes in them. It was so amazing to finally hear them live and I could never imagine it would be so special to me. Tom Chaplin and his amazing voice made my day, I will never forget how I felt when I was listening to him singing live, it's so much better than listening to recorded songs on a CD. I promised myself that when they come to Ljubljana again, or in any other city close to us (Vienna, Zagreb, Munich, even Budapest or Prague) I will go and see them again!





 
 

   

Their speech before the last song was kind of funny but very nice.



   

And of course I can not forget to mention their amazing supporting act, Zulu Winter. They are just so amazing, still pretty unknown, but I believe that in one or two years, they will be very well known and on the top of indie rock charts. You should all know their song We should be swimming, it's so good!

 

P.S. I apologize for the quality of these photos, they were taken with my Ipod touch.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar