ponedeljek, 22. oktober 2012

VENICE

 

I love to travel, so I am always happy when I go on a trip. This month I went to Venice three times (different occasions), which made me very happy, because Venice really is a special town. It is sited on 118 islands, separated by canals and linked together by bridges. It is beautiful, historic and very romantic. You can see some amazing and unique architecture, Venetian Gothic style is very well known and very beautiful.

 

 


 
I have to say I had a great time there with my friends, schoolmates and my family. I will post some photos from my trip in this post and some photos in another, because I would like to show you photos from the city alone here, and some photos from La Biennale di Venezia and my day on a MSC cruiser Divina separately.

 

I wanted to show you this timelapse video of Venice too, because when I first saw it, it impressed me and I am still in love with it. Enyoj!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar