četrtek, 25. oktober 2012

ZVEZDA



Today was a good day. After my classes I took a walk around the old town of Ljubljana and did some window shopping. There are so many beautiful things in shops and boutiques, I could buy them all! But since I am not a millionaire, I didn't buy any clothes or shoes or bags today, I just went to Zvezda, our local cafe, which opened a new place called Deli this autumn. 

I bought some macaroons and some little cakes, which are not on the photos, because they were so good that we ate them all before we came home. I have to say that those are the best macaroons that you can buy in Ljubljana, they are almost as good as those from Laduree, but some of those are a bit sweeter than the French ones. I recommend you to see Deli, it's a very beautiful little shop with very good desserts, home-made cookies and chocolate, cupcakes, brownies, excellent coffee with different tastes (I believe Zvezda could become Ljubljana's best coffee shop, just as good as Starbucks, since we don't have one here yet), but they also serve salads, sandwiches, natural organic juices and so on...



I think I'm going to be there very often now, which is probably not good for my wallet, but hey, I would give everything for a minute of pleasure!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar