sobota, 19. januar 2013

MY ART

Since I have more free time this year, than I had last year, I decided to work a bit more in artistic way and make my ideas become a reality. This is only a beginning, but I kind of like what I made today. 'Behind a mask' and 'Mad ones' are just two ideas I got. 


The first one came from the world where I live, where everyone puts a mask on their face when they are in the crowd of people and they try to look cool and strong, but in reality, they are all scared, sad and they don't want to show how fragile they are.


The second one is just one of my favorite quotes put in a picture with a quote underneath. These words were written by Jack Kerouac in his book On the road. If you haven't read the book yet, I would like to recommend it to you, it's pretty amazing. 

''The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.'' - Jack Kerouac, On the Road

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar