ponedeljek, 21. januar 2013

SAINT LAURENT PARIS

I have to say I wasn't very happy when I heard the news about renaming the well known brand Yves Saint Laurent to Saint Laurent Paris. It really didn't make any sense to me. I was kind of happy to hear that Hedi Slimane is coming back to the house as creative head, but at the same time I was surprised and annoyed about the renaming of the brand, but still very curious about the new upcoming designs and the new style.

Now when I saw the new collection and when it has finally come to shops, I can say this has officially become one of my favorite brands and I am in love with (probably) each and every piece in the collection!


Of course this news is nothing new and everyone has seen the collection half a year ago, but now you can actually buy these clothes and wear them, I believe they are going to be sold well and seen on many celebrities.

Have you seen the new spring collection? I have to say that shoes and boots are perfect, and I shouldn't forget the most amazing leather jacket that I saw on their e-shop, I am so in love with it! There is a lot of black color in combination with white and gold, and since I am kind of not a color lover, I have to say, this is probably the reason why I love it. Black is always elegant and perfect for every occasion, and you can make it very interesting and alive if you combine different materials in one look (that's why I love leather, silk and lace, of course).

But here is also a new pre-fall 2013 collection, Sky Ferreira is the face of the campaign and I love it. I believe they are really trying to make the brand a bit more edgy and they want to get some new buyers, especially the young and stylish women, which, I must say, is a very good idea!















I have to say I love these photos, and since the model on them is also a singer, you should probably listen to some of her music while reading this post, I love this song!


Photos via fashionising.com.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar