petek, 18. januar 2013

WINTER


Just a few photos I shot three days ago in my neighborhood. I think they are pretty great, I just love snowy photos so much. I love taking photos in Winter and I am very happy if I can capture some great winter shots and moments, especially when it is snowy outside.



Oh, and one more thing. I am a big music lover and music means very much to me, so I decided to add some music to my posts. Most of the times you will see some music videos next to my post, or just a link to them. I believe I should share it with you, because I think people listen to a lot of commercial music, which does not always have any meaning, so I would like you to see what I see in music. I would like you to think about the lyrics, to escape from your real life and enjoy while listening to some good songs.

Here is an amazing new song from Blue, one of my favourite bands from teenage years.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar